Playa'


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chillin' time. .

--Joanna Wang's music playing--
=====================
Hmm.... got the new CD today. I'm in love with the girl's voice. Joanna Wang. I didn't realize that she has the same age like me! haha.
I got her song from a friend. A very special friend of mine. He sent me Joanna's song, Lost In Paradise. God I'm love with it ^^. He called it a Lazy jazzy voice, and yes I agree. She got something in her voice, which I called an attitude'.
So now I keep on listening to the CD everywhere. hihi... seriously getting addicted. =p
===
Huwaahh.. Been struggling myself in this very hectic-world these day. I feel so tired now, 3 hours fell to sleep after Jogja yesterday.
Too many stories happened, I just don't know how to start to write all. phewh'.. But despite all those good or grumpy things; Thank God, work has been fun, steady, and cool.
It's get on high-season anymore..and so we are ready to get ourself busy again! yippiiee...
^-^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

mau donggg gissss if its a jazzy type of songs. :D kirimin lagunyaaa..:) ya ya ya? hehe :p