Playa'


Monday, April 7, 2008

My-today's Fun-Meeting!!

Hmm.. Back from my-meetings' day today.
Feeling content now..,, dunno what happened. But maybe I should say it is like a refreshing-progress =)... I met my friends on BDI (Buddha Dharma Indonesia) this afternoon and we talked bout many things. *phewwh'..* Cool. They've built an Open-School at 'Kawasan Megamendung, Bogor. I watched the video..and it was such a happy-feelings that I've got.
It made me think about all.. Why can't we do things like that?
Despite all medias or people who said or talked about 'global-warning' only. but these friends of mine (I'm not talking about religion ya), they have started things first.!!
and to be honest it inspired me a lot (and should be the same for others). Such a minor" community that we got here.
*********************************
Anyway, I stopped for a while at their place. I even saw them praying as well.
So I thought, how come in here we don't have any groups or community like them? No-need to shout out loud 'bout this; we only need to take care all of these Youth potential people; because they are special; they got skill, they work as well but they're only can hope for everything to live better.

Weewhhh I still have my homework for working out the paper here. ^-^...

No comments: