Playa'


Monday, April 7, 2008

Slip of a sickness".

*gosh...'* what a gossiper. this is the start of our poor'tainment-world. Ha..
I know it's a part of the life, risk for us to take by being involved in such an entertainment world. But hey hellows there...I'm always thinking whether those group of 'running & chasing' people" should be called as journalists..?!! ---oops. nope. sorry to say, they don't belong to the job. They can't even explain to us what it is; a journalist??

Can you explain to me is there any special training for all infotainment-journalists?? or maybe the only thing' that they could ever do is just run and chase and waiting to catch--then asking some dumb' question..? ha ha.. then I should say Poor-you guys.
cause y'all don't even know how to help our people to get better, for some point of living.
=======================================================
If you ask me whether this is such a personal-experiences of mine; well yes it is. Not only me, anyway; but I've been heard all of those 'grumpy' confessions, talking about them (the paparazzi/any kinda thingy').

No comments: