Playa'


Saturday, August 9, 2008

B'day Bash--errr...nope? werking! haha..-















Phewhh'... Wait. first of all, let me pray to the Lord (well, i mean just say thank you sich* haha)
Thanking Him for giving me such a beautiful life here. ^^

Yeap. On my birthday-nite' last day I only slept like 1,5 hours, despite Eric's call! Me myself too-just didn't feel like wanna go for bed- *ahaha..emang dasar niatnya mau menikmati hari lahir, narcis deh"*
So........! Been thru my day by working, I still had a fashion show yesterday. Anyway I got nothing to do, though. I didn't feel like going out for a party or to super-celebrating it.
Eric has told me days before that we're going to go somewhere to celebrate it, well i didn't have any idea so guessed what, we're end-up at Shangrila hotel, my place for the Show', ate our dinner & went home! ahaha...
I got a bunch of Flower bouquet from my lovely Mom, Yui, Jesyca, and of course Eric, he gave me a white rose with this 'Green-Retro' Sunglass" hanged there!!! Weww--- KewL Blothel!!---
Can't help myself not to wear that-straight away- even thou' I know it's late in the nite! ha ha....
*picture.picture.picture!* =p
And Oh! Windy, the designer, came-up and brought me a box of Mini-Cupcakes with tiny little candles above ^^! I just knew I'd love 'em =) so sweet of him did that to me.
=========================================
My day was so simple, but I know it meant vewy' much to me, cos' I was there with my people, shared happiness and love as well. Here I come 20...!!
^-^
=================================================
Here are some pics' of us yesterday...*

Hihihi...














Look at my Retro green glasses!!

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:
Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.


~!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~!_~

For a Beautiful Sister . . . who makes my life richer in so many special ways...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIS!!!

I wish you laughter and I wish you joy... I wish you lasting friendship, true love, and precious memories... I wish you happy endings and great beginnings and the kind of stories you'll love to share. I wish you everything happy on your 20th birthday and always lil-sis!


Yours and always,
Blothel-bats' Ric. :-*