Playa'


Saturday, August 9, 2008

First day of a'...20 yo-girL-

Whoaaaa... So It's my first day being 20 years old girl! Haha...Cute.
My friends asked How is it being 20??
--Well, I just laughed out loud-- Honestly I don't know what to say, I'm just happy thats all.!^^ Hmm...but being 20, somehow I feel a bit different on how do I face the problems, or seeing things from my point of view. A Lil' bit calm-down I guessed. ha ha.
Well, more mature is the thing" here.
And by the world of 20' I know there are more.....problems ahead me. It makes me remember what my friend has said to me; "Things won't get any easier, but they will get better"
For sure it is, I agree. =)
==============================================================

Anyway!, I only had a fitting for an annual show today, then I'm free! Yess...Yesss... We're planning to go for a movie after all. Eric set-up almost everything, he even bought me & Yui our food first, cos' actually we're late for a couple of minutes, because the fitting was late (they're having their lunch first; uh-huh) and the traffic at Bundaran HI.
I had fun today, yippiiie...!!
Then we shopped, I bought stuffs for fashion-thing', and Jessie-she got her new Sunglass (nggak mau kalah yaa!) too!
*we took our photo together there*******
Hihihi.. now Jessie looks like a sexy-teacher' there! ^-^
******
Nah, then the idea just came out. Cause we're all had a free...time; we're thinking about taking my pic with my new Greenie-Retro' somewhere! oh my God.
as usual, me & blothel-Ric are always like this. All about the ideas. haha.. So we stopped at Adorama menteng, then went to the upstairs; Eric took some of the pictures there!
Ooooh yeaaa...I had fun! hahaha... I can't tell how much I love my new Green-Neon' right now ^^ It's just keep us alive with its Neon-color !!!

Take a look at some of the pictures,, :)









=====================================*Viva for my first-day of the big Two-O's...!!* lol--

3 comments:

Eric Chang said...

weeehaaaa!! Frist day for my 20'year od sistha!! it's been fun ya!! hehe....From Asterix til' the lil-photohoot.

well, blothel just hope the best in everything u do! and take care of that green neon glasses! OH! one more wish from blothel: bsok ke Bali, bawa ya green sunglassesnya.. n just take a piture somewhere.. :p show it blothel later on :D ahahahha..

Take care Gis...*ati2 ya bsok ke bali.... see u soon!

Tha..^^ said...

happy twenty =)
may God's bless with you all the time


eniwei..lam kenal ;)

Andhari said...

domi, how's your birthday? any special celebration? i like the retro sunglasses. hahaha :)