Playa'


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gosh'...

Nothing special today, just had a fitting for show, and tried to fix & get my ID, License n' cards back. Well, unfortunately I still can't get my ID back today, cos' Kelurahan said the machine that used to make ID cards, is out of order a.k.a not working. They said they're gonna fix it today, thats why I have to go back there on the next day. *gross*
It means: No ID card. I still can't get my license back yet. I still can't get my ATM card back yet. I still can't let my Wallet' go-yet.
Too many things there.. Yesterday I asked apologize to my friend because I lost one of his precious thing inside my wallet. Althou' he said its alright & he can get another one-back for me, but still the feeling isn't cool enough yet. If I can be honest, i don't want the new one, I want the same old one! =(
hik..

So this is the reason why I feel so grumpy' today. I still didn't get anything from today. Not even my ID card (the most important). hhhhh... hate this.

1 comment:

Pico Seno said...

I was about to comment on your grumpiness and your loss.. but heck, you'll be over it well..

a cool and young journal... and Camile definitely colors overall blog ambience..
but cluttered layout..

selamat berjurnal, domiii