Playa'


Monday, August 18, 2008

...In Memoriam : My Wallet...


Rest in peace: my red-wallet. (or, at least it was looked like this'..) =(

I lost my wallet. Yesterday night, at Mulia hotel, yep. My Red-wallet's gone now. Hik..
I still can't believe it why he/she stole it. I put my bag in the backstage, I knew there were lot of people there including models. But when it came to the blocking for closing-time, all models went on stage; and yes, that was the right time to steal!
At first, i didn't realize that it was stolen. because all my mobile-phone, ipod, they're all fine.
When I was about to buy some cake, I noticed that it's gone already. I searched through all rooms (for makeup) & backstage. Called my mom, checked on my car, and it was Zero.
========================
I hate this. It's not about the cash, but all the things" inside. They're mean so much for me.. :'(
Almost all things are from those who are special. I cried only because of that..

Pagi ini kita ke kantor polisi untuk urusan semuanya. Nggak habis pikir aja.., kenapa ada orang yang sejahat itu. Pernah nggak mereka mikir kalau barang yang diambil itu berarti banget buat sang pemilik???
Hhh'... ya sudah lah... i have to let it go. Although I know it's going to be difficult, cuma bisa berdoa aja mudah2an seorang" yang mencuri dompetku itu segera sadar, biar nggak lama jadi pencuri-nya'..
T_T

No comments: