Playa'


Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mobile-Net >>> Goes Autis..!!! =p

My day was started with rehearsal for Ronald V Gaghana-moslem show at Dharmawangsa hotel.
Anyway, I was pretty shocked there because, from all 11th models, there were only 3 female models whom are Truly Indonesian!! The rest of course came from another country. Wow. Dominated by The Bule's" on our own country; I thought I was the only one who kept in silence' Read: unbelievable face, complaining-alone by myself, of course*
But then one by one, not only my mates, even the choreographer and the booker' from the agency was complaining as well! Whahahaaa....
Well, I still don't know what's the exact' reason by doing these all. I mean lucky for some of us , Indonesian models whom still get the job (yah, walaupun memang kalo rejeki pasti nggak akan kemana' sih..)
But what about the others who don't??
=======================================================

Hmmpph', okay. Enough bout' The Bule's" thing. I still carried the sour-mood up until we're finished. My bad, though.
So after the show was finito', I felt like I need to chill' or just sit-down a while, somewhere. And there goes my fave' place : Starbucks! he he... I went there with my gilrfriends (include my manager-the work's done anyway-), Jesyca and Yui. Hmm... Having my Greentea Frappucino, and guess what, my idea was came up for having a chit-chat together. But when the conversation was turned into Blackberry & Mobile net thing'; we're stopped. Yeesss, like, reaallllly, really stopped our conversation and then having our own mobile-thing!!! Oh.My.God!
It was suddenly all turned out to be The Autis' world of Mobile-Net.
Me & Jesyca were using BB, and Yui, she got her own mobile-thing. Gosh'...
We brought these 'Chat & Messenger' things up until we moved to Pisa Cafe; believe me, we're still doing it. huahahaaa.... ^o^
It was like we have our own-world & space! when I realized this; I took some picture of us; well Jesyca did it to me as well; eewwwwh". lol.



















**Autis no.1, no.2 & no.3**


















Nah, can you imagine that we were really did these thing til' the battery's drop-dead low???! Yesss for the three of us. Hak hak... This was 23.15 pm, almost 4 hours!! hahahaa.... Beware all, Mobile-net can really waste your time! Seriously!
Right after we stopped, the chat was over as well. How funny it is, knowing that we were kinda' wasted our energy on our mobile-phone & almost no-talk between us. We all just laughed out loud there; paid our bill, and went home! Hihihi..... What a day to waste'. . .
^^

No comments: