Playa'


Monday, March 10, 2008

Crap" ugly things in my morning timeee.. da da daa.'


===========
*heegghh..* crap. Kinda bad-start" on a day.
I was awake with my internet still on..and then..!! I read this' message on my posted-wall--it was asking bout my relationship with my Bf. Ouucchhh.. Common... I've been asked for the similar' question like that lately; "although I know that this is the risk', but I'm trying to get my peace of mind hereeee...
//we're still together yesss dahleeenk"... =p But it's usual to have such problem like that. I mean, those crappy' infotainments are just the same--they like to have some gossip (mostly the bad' one) and..unfortunately, on the management-side, most of 'em are also like to use this kinda situation" to promote their New artist/talents!!//
*well; I've shut myself-up for this. ^^*
I just don't get it. We're minding our own business., just because one-another having the same business of our own, people just loved to make fun of that. *pffft!*
============================
============================
If maybe they're (all kinda' public figure) really have something or in the middle of somewhere'; why can't people just let it?! It's okay to report that on the news/entertainment-channel; but it will be very nice if they just report it for once' a headline. Not interrupting their whole-activities and bugging and spying and interrogating all friends&relatives!!!
*Holy--Geez' I'm staring to get boiled"..=p*

pheww... Okie dokie..., I'm getting myself off now. Gotta go gotta gooo....on working =)
There are more important things to do...than to minding the crappy-things out" ^o^
Just like The Beattles 'song--- Let it be...Let it be..Let it be" (hihihi...) =)

No comments: