Playa'


Thursday, March 6, 2008

waiting..waiting...and..waiitttiiinggg...*d'oh..* T_T

Hiyaass' here from Surabaya =p hi hi...'
I'm stuck here waiting for my makeup to start. Well.., I guess the soul of wedding' is still around! ^^ Bridal show. yah.., can't do anything.. it's part of our job (as a model), this is like; we can see the difference clearly. It is obvious!! ha ha.. at Jakarta the system that we have on every event (including Fashion show) have been running. at least fine laah.. =) But for the other cities, he he... =p yah...beginilah yaa.... berusaha maklum aja dhe.... Rehearsal ballroom ngga ada sound system-nya, AC belum boleh dinyalain--super Hot' here!!--, and for the complete session; blocking ekspresi gaya jalan, tetap harus Hyper... ^o^ hahahaa..*
//If this was happening to me years before, I would've been in a very bad-mood, pissed off, or crying after the show, and I called my mom-bothering her with all those grumpy' things of mine. *obvious banget anak-anak nya,, =p*//
But it won't be like that anymore. as mom has told me; we have to learn by the experiences we have had. Learn to grow-up and act more mature.
--hmm.. I might haven't act the right thing yet or being mature enough; but at least I became more appreciate' with the people involved.--

No comments: