Playa'


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flu....Flu...Flu.......

Gosh---I'm so...sick. Really sick. This Flu got worse. Although I've had 'em since 2 days ago. But it was--FAST!! *betebetebeteee*
I thought I'll never gonna say Hi' again to my 'weakness' since kiddo. =(
but then it appeared yesterday...huhuuuu...'. Tiredness, busy-things to do and think about; that's exactly what made me got this. Uuurrgghh*moody-face*
===========================
And what was that which made my voice-gone away so fast?? --ha ha... My job today! =O guess what, I've this launch D&G show @ Grand Indonesia today. And, it wasn't just like the regular-show. It was a Trunk-Mingling Show. pheeww... Mingle..Mingle..and mingle. We all stood there having ourself chat' with all guests, fashionistas, and some Boss....for.... 2 Hours!! ohMyGod---it was horrible---I'd prefer to go on the catwalk doing 10 outfits than having myself on lobbying. hikhik..

While my voice is already a 'crappy'voice; it became worse and worse because of this kinda show. hiyaaaaa'..... Poor-me. I lost my voice-and it's 85 % total gone!
===================================

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

huaaa... don't let it get worsee gis!... Blothel's gonna pray for you. It's just gonna get better and better! okie?! istirahat dhe yaa.. Ntar sabtu biar bisa enak makannya.. :) hihihi.. okie! get well soon yach!!