Playa'


Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mood's Rep--!! =)

Spend my day on managing all things in mind. Sleep. (finally I have some time to rest"..)
//Track play : 'Ruth Marie' by Mark Kozelek
'Aku' by SORE
'Closing' by Philip Glass//

Hmm.. Love the song so damn...much!! =)
A bit too drama maybe; but I dunno, I just feel this kind of support' when I listen to these song. Talking bout music, I've been live with them all since I was kiddo. For me, they're like -representing your mood. Yet sometimes they can help me think for what have happened through days.

Okay. Enough for this. >>> Ouuwhh but this 'Ruth Marie' song's very...ironic!! minimalist-sad song. hik*... =( makes me wanna cry and share out my empathy"...huahuaa =p heeggh. >>>
I'll be working this dawn--I mean yes; dawn in the morning! at 04.00 am.ha ha.

==========================
Oh! this is one of my picture yesterday nite. ^^ Me with Laura Subaki" (Basuki =p) came to teteh Nia's birthday & party bash' at Ciputat --it was somewhere.....far from everywhere! hi hi..
and we are the youngest hereeee... =D he he he...
and we were home; plus Tipsy!! ^o^
so this is a real "BarBuk" for both of us to remembered!!

No comments: