Playa'


Friday, March 14, 2008

============================================
//Track on : " Gabriel by Lamb
" Heaven by Lamb
" Sunrise by Yeasayer //

-
hm...gotta pull 'em out of the head I guess..=)-
Looking back 5 years from now, remembering how did I make my decision to reach my dream.
*by the way I'm now in the mid' between all my senior-on modeling- I call 'em all The Mrs'.he he.*
Some of them were asking me back then. again 5 years ago. The question was about what will be my target to achieve; for the future day. I said I wanna be a professional model! ^^
Such a big decision it was; for a 14 years old girl. And was really different than today. Modeling world wasn't as big like nowadays before. People would called it as a hobby; not a profession.
While me when I was in my agency; one of the booker asked the same question. He shocked. haha... 'ha..? keluar dari sekolah formal??..terus mau jadi apa kamu nanti?!'
--I hate him so much that time. =p --
I was only answered "mau jadi model" & then left. God..., how come there's a person like him in this world; and I thought; "hell yeah, he got his diploma right..? well it only led him to be a booker; my-booker!" *hihi... excuse my language*
---------------------------------------------------------

It was just one of another grumpy' things. I can tell I often hear those kinda' stories too... But mostly they ended the decision by following the parents'; or just let it flow... some of them confessed, on becoming Nothing.
*phewwh...* How hard it is...to survived; or to speak-their minds out.
Sometime situation could be one of the biggest difficulties as well.
But I guess, there will always be a change in every dream that we wished.. How strong and patient' we are; is the main point. There's always risk in every choice, right?
And to make that choice, we need to be brave-enough, to speak them out.
^-^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huaahahaha...kayaknya gw tau tuh siapa yg ngomong?!?!?!?!it sounds so familiar statements...just keep on moving sweetie..another ex bookers are proud of u here.. =)

Anonymous said...

wow !! i like your thought babe .. just following your heart and struggle for your dreams .. and the light show at the end .. but please dont slipped away .. or your dreams will gone away !!;D

Anonymous said...

People says opportunity never knocks twice, but I don't agree with that. I believe opportunities are always here, but it's us who can't spot them or not ready when they come.

So congratulations to you Gis, who knew and spotted you opportunities. It takes courage to do what you did.

Bonanssa Fahrenheit said...

I always hate when some one tells me anything like that, when they believe what they think is always the most rational fact of them all.

When I told my teachers back in the high school to go to the UK. They once asked me what I was about to take, for the major that is. I said that I wanted to do marketing and they said ," Marketing!!??? kamu mau jadi salesman????"

hihihihihi


Regards


Boni