Playa'


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

--a slip of thoughts'--

There are times when I feel like a bit 'too-much' on working. There will always be some things we don't like in every job that we love. Like all the wise-men said; 'This is Life.., sometimes up, sometimes down..'

I've seen people having difficulties like this. Some handle it easily, some got themselves a bit too far.. It's a rough world we got here. Sometimes I find myself on hearing their confession. About truth, what lies behind their smiling-faces. I did nothing but silence and smile; reminding myself that sometimes I've been in the same position as well =)
///
Unique things happen here. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah kayaknya pengalaman pribadi nh .. my opinion is hard to say thrue thing if we can lay to save another thing .. that's life ! .. but make ur lay not hurting people around u .. especially ur love one .. ;D