Playa'


Sunday, February 17, 2008

talking bout some things I don't like...err'

After 4 days on working; finally I.am.getting.exhausted. *hhhaaaahh..* >>> well let me explain bout' the exhausted thing's meant. It's just because these days there were things that we-me-I really have to fix. Some of them are part of my job;of course..=) and there are other things that also very important for the very next day--so we called it our step by step 'project' for the year.
===================================================
I remembered last couple of days ago (while we had shows to do), I was having a conversation with my friends at the backstage. We talked bout all things happened in our job-modeling-. Ha... Thank God it's not only me who sometimes got the 'bad-mood' on my own job; so..I'm not alone ha ha. When (some other times) we have to deal with those kinda weirdo' makeup or -whatkindofhairstyleisthis-; usually all we could do was being silence; or..looking at each other's makeup/hairdo; then after finishing makeup we're gonna start to laughed it. There's nothing we could do, well sometimes if it's not to messed (the makeup) some of us will fix/add it. =p naughty-yes..but it was just for our confidence!^o^ except--for the hairdo. Especially on Bridal-show; whooaaa.....there's nothing we can do about it. If it's a messed, then let it be messed-up like that. Otherwise we're just wasting our time trying to have it fixed. hi hi...

Well it's true what my parents said to me; there are things we don't like in every kind of job that we love. It will always be like that. But if we keep being good, stay in our way, then everything will be fine in the end. =)

No comments: