Playa'


Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Story Of me and My Bestfriend =)...

She's my friend. My close friend. I've seen her today. Something, felt a bit 'weird' on her. I don't know what it is..
///////
She's a young lady, some fresh teenage youngsters just like others (young-adult). All I know is, she lives in this Glamorous & Fame-world as well. Like mine. She's among those crowd. Works hard. nope; very..hard, for her Family. -but I know she does that for herself too-
For her passion; pride; her own glory'... Each time we met, I can say that she's trying to hide her real' feelings to everybody; even her bestfriend and her boyfriend. Shame..?..Nope. She has learned, although she's still learning it until now.
///////
She was on her shift' to work. at one place, a place that I would like to called People's Fame. She worked on a night shift; after midnight; I mean. I can see that she's kinda tired but she has to do the job. well-the job's only for 3-5 minutes tough'. *** I remembered, she used to hate the job. She doesn't even has any heart for it. But luckily she has a very supportive family. That's why at one night she was trying to accept her destiny; and believed that it was the best that she can do for this year..
Today she was tired; I guess. She's a bit confused' on doing the job. Basically she's ok. But I know that she was feeling bothered by that. Her own mistake.
She's made a Big Commitment. For some people, she's a bubbly-easy going' person; it's odd to see her as a person who actually loved being on a silence, thoughtfully.
///////
I just Hope she's going to be....tougher..
I'm feelin' proud of her as well. ^^

No comments: