Playa'


Monday, February 18, 2008

I Do'// a Real-wed?? or a Fake-one??? huh? huh??

I'm so pleased today.!! ^^ Got more plus thing' on what I always called-Professional-
Okay. There was a Lil' bit of Down-mood for it, but after all it's still fine.
*breath..*=== I started to work by 7 am today. Me & mom drove to Sultan Hotel, to Executive Club. I had a shooting & photo shoot for Wedding's commercial. It wasn't for a TV-commercial; but it will appear on Cinema (its like commercial' before you start watching the movie-=p), and in their Showroom, brochure, kinda that. Actually it is a Wedding-Ring. Hmm..yummy^^
At first I wasn't expecting much for today; cause the plan was we'll take the procession at the garden; an outdoor shoot! and it was raining. *eekkk* Oh Nooo.... I thought it would be a long...day today. Believe me-it was raining hard in the morning-
Luckily we asked for a 'Pawang-Hujan' to handle the rain, at least for a moment..well we couldn't expect much from him cause the rain was very heavy right?'=). So- Mister "Pawang" told us that he's gonna handle the weather but only until it reach 3 o'clock pm. Whoaa... it means we have to get hurry. We decided to skipped our Lunch-time in order to catch the time. *Sigh*

It really worked! The weather was changed suddenly into a daylight. So fast I guess. Cool.
But unfortunately, Mr.'Pawang' did it a little bit too-well. ha. The weather was turned into a really HOT weather! Oh My God we were suffering in our Bridal gown & suit ^^! and the sad thing for me is; My skin got burned by that. I really didn't expect that it'd be damn-hot. Not only me, though.. Richard-the Groom, and the other extras; we were getting Red on our skin ha ha haaa.... Funny. All I could do was wishing for the shoot to be done!! =p
================================
Above all, it was really fun. I'm happy doing my job. I'm grateful cause I did it professionally., and serious. And the best thing for me today is when I didn't care about my tan/reddish' skin by the Sunny super hot daylight" =p; but only focused on my duty' there^^, as a model* a bride I mean-hihi- we are teamwork here. If we do our job well, then we'll finished right on time.., and we did it! he he...
==============================================

*I can't wait to see it, must be very funny-and also odd' for me cause it was like a real-wedding day!! hi hi hi.. Plus! I've got the picture of me & the groom for the pre-wed', and the Certificate of Marriage as well!!!!! ^o^ wuhahahaaa...hohooo... I wonder what's it gonna be..* ^^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

uuuuuuhhhh.... Giscaaa... congrats on ur Pre-wedding!!! :p hihihi.. so so so? how was it? must be really fun eh? wahh... can't wait to see you up in the theatre! kapan nihh releasenya? kasih tau yahh!! *blothell here have to be the first person to see your marriage clip up in that cinema!* lol..