Playa'


Saturday, February 2, 2008

counting on days...*year of earth-rat =p*

.My friend shared some stories with me. She said that this up-coming year (she's Chinese, so she celebrates Chinese New Year.) will be a hard year. Yesterday we were talking bout' lots n lots of things. *while we're waiting for the dinner-show of Arantxa Adi's private birthday party to be started--what more could we do except having those conversation??--haha.*
==========================
We started dinner-very late. It was almost 10 pm last night. Well we can understand that; it's been raining so hard yesterday..floods everywhere; and of course- super damn-traffic on the road. And it was Friday! =x
ehm.. to be honest; I kinda felt a bit anxious; um..weird. =p >>>Of course I am; we were just sit on the table and chat' and lobbying and waiting for the next food to come. (ergh-I hate table manners--^^). Luckily we're together-all the models. I mean I'd prefer on doing the fashion show on the stage; than waiting in front of the Dine-table together. ^v^ heuu... too shy for it ^^'.
===================================

Finito; drove myself home; and cleaning up makeup. Remembering what my friend has said to me- I agreed with her; this year is different. This year is harder., more complicated., more additional program to do., and tougher.
I guess we're all gonna face 'em this year. Some said if we keep being good, follow the path, hoping and praying and wishing for the best -despite working hard for sure- Everything will be fine =)
*hwaah.. I've been hoping for that too- hummpph..' susahnya keep being good;;hi hi..=p*

gotta go!! Gotta go!!! In the mid-of makeup for gathering show now. (their doing my 'eyelashes; putting the fake' one to go.. Ouch! sticky!! hi hi hi.. catch-ya-laytah" ^o^

No comments: