Playa'


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a week of - h.e.c.t.i.c.zzz'...

WHoopsss. Been such a long...days since my last post. he he.. (good news for me-I've got 2 comments from unknown whom I called as 'my new friend' -in my last post-^-^).
Well..well...; Kinda hectic week. It keeps my mood to turn up and down almost every single day, that made me lazy to write some of the journal here too =p..
Fashion shows; photo shoots; meetings; shooting; rehearsing; and stuffs. I'm not gonna tell which one has made most of my-time like in hell. haha.. If it wasn't because of some people; I might have' been act like some-snobbish' girl; or even stubborn. =p
=============================================
-Today just finished shoot for Big Movies on Global TV studio. I'm always there every month. Luckily today we're only had 7 outfits to go. It's for February edition tough.. and the prompter' was also less-words to announced (or maybe it was just my-feeling yah?!), so it was fine.. =)-
Okie dokie; this morning I'll have to go on rehearsal at EX Plaza. 7.30 in the morning then we can go home (or maybe not), they told me the show will be start at 5 pm--I guess it's gonna be 6 pm lah yaa... ^^
==================
Phew. gotta workin' out my email and things" now. will be back. Matta-ne!! ^v^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Haeiii!! Long time-no-see updated daily'news niee. :p... hectic-hectic.. But blothel's happy for you! Got so much work yeah?!

i'm also busy-bee-be lil-sis! meetings tiap hari, preperations every day. Huahhh! kerjaannya banyak! OverLOAD sekaleee... :p

Well, okie dokie. hopefully I'll C u on Saturday! blothel wants to sleep already! nite'z!