Playa'


Monday, January 14, 2008

Drop-daysss... on Me!! T_T

>>> God- I'm dizzy. Dizzy-dizzy-dizzy...!!! I mean; I had a real' dizzy-headache today. As usual, anemia says Hi to me againnn... =(
Hufff; already spent my day on fitting today, and now I'm home-setting up my health and mood for tomorrow's work. Busy-Bee" time again tomorrow--Yippie!!! *just Lil' bit worried of how my anemia's gonna accompany me or not haha.*
=================================
Well well well; so now I guess I'm gonna finished my reading for the Fairies 101' book that Eric's been lend it for me! =) Ric; it is drop dead cool-yummy-it relly makes me wanna see all those Fairies for real tau ngga!! Hi hi hi..*

Oh; mas Dean has just msg' me on facebook and he asked me if I can write few lines for their new "Rubrik" on SOAP magazine. It is called 'Reader Letters'. I'm writing it soon then ^-^
============================================
Okie Dokey! gotta go---gotta go...Rest, eat, browse, read, write, rest, read, drink milk.., (terusssss.....)he he he.
Catch me- laytah" =)

No comments: