Playa'


Saturday, January 12, 2008

some News-Netherlands-some calls; Some Bad news...some 'confusing news; bla...bla...blaaa... aaggh F**k all!!!!



Errrrrrr. Bugger. Why is every "ribeth" things came-up tome after sleep time???!! shut. hate this. =(.. Except for the happy-happy news I've got ya.
>>> Well, first came was Jon called me. He spoke bout some topics which led him to said that I am really is his best friend --as his step-daughter ^^, apparently he'll be ready to disturbing me around for his tiredness of 'the work situation. ha *horeeee...i'm blushed! ^^*
>>> Then when I opened my laptop (again); I received an off-line message from Father Theo; his been in Netherlands, Holland now. since 3 actually. Haeiii! I'm so...happy to have the message; he gave me his number there; then after a couples of minutes; He then Appeared online!! =O
Ha Ha... We chat a lot; he said it is very berry Cold there, and it was still; afternoon! hihi ^^
Bless You Frater Theo!!! *jangan lupa oleh2nya yaa...buat 3 taon ke depannn huaha*
===============================
and! after that; still I received a phone call, and actually to be honest it did make me pissed. Cos the questions was always being repeated-and repeated again n againnnn. nyebelin.I could almost cry of it. huh*
==================================
And again! don't forget I still need to figure out the lyrics for children's songs tomorrow; and cursing my -Naughty jazzy-voice which appeared today; one day before singing day at church. AArrrrrghhh!!! T_T
so I think tonight I'll be preparing myself to being a Bat-Girl' again to browse and decided what songs for me ;and the children.
-Phew---Good Luck for me Then;-

No comments: