Playa'


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Opening Fun-Tastic" Le Salon---ouch! an accidential story! errr....

Ha ha ha.. What a fun'tastic- show this late night. =)
after some 'trouble-mumble' with the Thai client; and now I had the problem with myself!! huaaa... My pants-were down // but only a bit// phew...God! So- 1st outfit; 'saved by the stocking'. then the 2nd outfit; because I still wear my stocking so it became quite' slippery, so the Two-Pieces outfits of me,with that half Legging; were almost ran down. *shoot.*
AAARRRRGGGHH--I couldn't say anything moreee.. ^^, heuuu... well luckily I still can Act' a bit laa..hi hi. Just pulled and give some attitude there; then it's done. But still for me, it was yesss; a fashion crimple" in my book. he he...*blushed* after all.., it was only a minor thing- from the fashion stage. So... yeah.. *speechless.ha*
===============
But! Behind that! oooohh--Our friends were coming..!! They're, male models like kokoh' Richard was there and Waqid said that he's making a record for us to see!!! hua ha haaa... ^o^ Must be so...funny; especially for those 3 Male-Models who were also in the "Marie Antoinette" show! =p
Most of all were Laughed and Teasing and Screaming like "Oooohh... Wooo.. Aaaahh..Awwww!!" on Boys. Because! They were on Panties and Leggings!!!! =D
hahahahahaa--*still laugh* We're praised for their Braveness. =) hi hii..
=========================
Well, Right after that; I met all the fashionista' people for couple of minutes (some of them were drunk already' haha) and...straight home!

God; I am very sure that I'm not gonna sleep tonight; cos I've been through the Sleepiest-Moment' of me this afternoon & night; so..yup. I'm going to browse all news that I've missed; and write my notebook, probably download some musics ^^, ups--and Think about New concept for Composit!! =)

No comments: