Playa'


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a" Hectic Day!!!!

God! It's a very Hectic day I had!!!! =O
after-show and then I had to do the fitting, (but apparently the fitt-was turned like an audition-! what-what-what??)
So there's this client from HK and Thailand; and it's for the opening of a Saloon here at Lamoda Plaza Indonesia-mall. But!!! They're so...grumpy",and we models just thought what happened with the professionaly-teamwork' that we always used in fashion?, it was supposed to be a Fitting only! =0,
and the outfits. The Outfits!!! God!!!! We were almost wearing the skin' outfits. It's too-nude! Tiny Skimpy like swimsuit-*like Vin said hihi*
Luckyly they agree when I asked them how is it gonna be if I wear some stockings or anything to cover our skin; cos it really is Too-Skin!! Common'.. it's a Mall lhooo... ^o^
so after that I still need to do all the job again at home; including write the Blogs =p hihi...
I have to look ater the books for reading; hahaha... no.., I need to update the agenda, meeting, handphone if anyone calls.
Huaahmmmmm... I'm so very berry sleepy now... okie dokie,....gotta go...

No comments: