Playa'


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Photo-Ghosting" Posteeerrrrrrzzzzz!!!!!!! and....some other duties to do suddenly; Haaaaaa------

Fiuuhhh* Today's photo shoot' was well-done ^o^. We really have to woke up in the morning; and started at 7 to gooooo....to Bekasi Kemang Pratama! huahh. f.a.r. =p
I had this 'scared-creepy-expression's there; it's part of the show-ha ha-; but we had fun; It's like a Reunion between us, although there's only a quarter" of us (all of the crew). We did the Chit-Chatting' like before-the Bizarre One! heheheh.. Hope everything will be very OK then =))
=============================
So Ritttaaaafterr that; we finished around 6 pm-ish I guess. forgot =p. I felt so....hungry! Luckily they dropped me home; and on our way we had Bakso-Bulet Kejuuu!! hmmm cheese!! Yummy!!! I had too-spicy for the soup! hi hi...
>>>> and--now I'm just finito doing my other duties as I've been told earlier; Check' my email; Read the Rundown for a show; Check on News; Re-scheduling; Send Photo-folios to client; and last... I'm helping my Friend to do her "Deadline Final-Exam" to copy all...my photos, from the very beginning I was born until now. *she has to work-on the exam; 'Short-Autobiography'...^^*
Well, TiMiii!! Wait for me yaa..just preparing all my photos(sss); n ouch you make me get my dizzy because of those Photos tau gaaa... ha ha... *Kidding Baby!!*
We'll meet on Thursday-cos tomorrow I'll had my Busybee' time for 3 places-which is Hoorrreeeee......It started on working againnnn...^^'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okie dokie!! Gotta go Gotta go gotta Goooooo to Rest now for tomorrow!!!
~~~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~~~

No comments: