Playa'


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Year of All..Feelings in 2007 ^-^

On New Year's Eve I was thinking. I was think about all that have had happened through all...those year. =)
There are so..many people who's been helping; who's gotta be an Angel for me, help me thru' life, an achieved it. There I will be saying thank you (sss) for 'em. And for all these years I've got; I dare say It's been a Grace-a Miracle! Thank God for what I have reached till' the end of year 2007. And now it's a New day-arise; I, me, mom, brother, all my friends, families, all friends at work (from fashion to movie to advertorial-act), all...everybody- We Are Getting Ready to Face' Changes... Change of Ourself, to get what We want for Life; in 2008.
===========
All the Happiness; Sadness; Hard works behind; and even the Stressful in year '07; I take it as a Miracle-Gifts from God. It's a pace' of life that I have to take, and walked-through almost everyday. =) I really am so..Lucky to have all.. people who still supporting me; in Bad times ,and Good times.
===========
===========
So now; Let's take a Tour on 2008!!! With a Brand-New Spirit of Lifeeeee!!!!!
~May God Bless Us All..!! ^o^~

No comments: