Playa'


Friday, January 11, 2008

a Dealing with the-It people which has successfully Made Me "AAAAARRGGHH"!! =p



*I'm eating chopstik' when I write this; huahaa..* >>> Hwuaaahhh!!!! It's been quite a long...time. It's tough. It's hurt.yet sometimes we need it and need to deal with it; still- =| But Hell-I couldn't stand myself to get this' feel outta my head!! ^^
==========================
Dealing with people. at work-case I mean. Taft; yesss.. There will be this' days when we have to put ourselves in a Bit' Lower--position, in case of the situation yah. Really not only me; but mom, friends, even all I guess; will be facing this kinda' time someday.. =) The Bad feelings of all..feelings of being a small'; trashy' kind of human; will sometimes do appear. Me- still had to learn from them; to be more...flexible to others, being a bit' put my Idealism' on a lower position. *Believe me -It always is; sucks.ha*
But I learned as well; as to be remember sometimes; if we put a little bit of 'Kindness' there in your heart,body,& mind; it will be just the way it is...run smooth... Although might be will put a tiny 'Scratch in your deepest heart. ha haaa.... What A Life we have had... Reality bites all.. ^-^
=========================
So! Back to my activities; I really really have to go to sleep; since I realized that this is already 02.55 am in the morning!!!!! and I have to wake up at 7.15 to preparing myself on makeup and hair; (for a talkshow) after that I'm gonna go to La Piazza Kelapa Gading for a show! ^-^
>>>>> Okie... Music Box's going on board....of sleeping-island' zzz...zzzz...* hi =)

No comments: