Playa'


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new day, a New hope, a New.......Mentally' for Jobs??! =p ^^hieee....*

































*Hffaaaa.... happy New Year! May all get The Best Year eva' in 2008! =D
well... as I've been said before; yesterday >>last day of year 2007 >> I met my best girlfriend at PIM; unfortunately it was the best place (sometimes we went to Kemang also) that Placed"--in between Tebet *my house* and Depok *Natasha's house* Hua hahahahaaa...
So! we met there for Lunch; and... having the' Chit-Chat as before; it is exactly like that every time we meet-up! hi hi hi... Miss her SO MUCH; *yeap..yeaph... it's been like.. how long Itii?? u-huh-half of the year since we haven't meet???!! Whaaattttt?? That Long!!! ha ha ha!.. God-No Wonder we miss our "Curhatz" time sooo much! ^o^*
==But yesterday it was only 3 hours meeting; cause I have to go to Church for the 'End of The Year' s mass :)
then me and Nattie' made this promises; *it happens to be our new year's resolution as well!=p*
>>From Now On; startin' from this January, we have to meet each-other in everrryyy month! Once in a month is enough! Max-2 months laa... hihihi <<

Cool! wishes are Granted. =)
==========================
=========================
RIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! And Look at thiss!! This! Was-This Morning! ha ha ha... My brother's going to go to Church; but then he's suddenly Kissed Me-New Year when I was Just about to Awake!!! ^o^ huahahaha... *muach muach kakaaakkk*
He's nice if he isn't on a Serious Position =) *weeekkhh; see--and I was being so reflect' Grabbing my Camera; Then "Click!!" Cheerrsss Kak!! =p
Owkiee...so..now I'm gonna carry-on Cleaning out my House >>> as a Very Good Start of the New Day!! HA HA HA ~~

No comments: