Playa'


Saturday, January 12, 2008

a Tummy-ache T_T hik hik... it hurts yaaa....huaaa..


Ache!! My Tummy's ache because of the 'period' timeee... huuhuuu...=((
Luckily I've no job today so I'm gonna use this to resting-timeee.... Ugh-and my Voice is getting Jazzy too!!! aaarrrrgghhh!! p.o.o.r . m.e!!! ='(

==========================
Ouch; I still cannot find more songs for tomorrow nich! Browse..browse..browse... Child Christmas Songs.. tomorrow's a sing-a-song day with kiddie-kiddie" ^-^..hi hi.. so cute I'm sure; but still I have to find songs for 'em!! d'oh*
Shut. and I'm not able to sing any song kayaknya*; because of this Jazzy-Voice I;ve got. hik hiks...nggak enaaakkkkk... bete bete bete. T_T
>>> So. Today's a reading-book day for me. I really had this 'temptation' on books I haven't read lately. (wuach-got quite many of 'em!)
hmm... Hope this afternoon Eric can be able to pick-me up and go to Gourmet Garage" for eat! ha ha ha... Bit before; he promised me to tell how's the result of my Photo which has been prepared on a 240 x 180 !! aaawww- can't imagine how is it gonna be..?! hi hi =)

No comments: