Playa'


Friday, January 11, 2008

MoLning-TaLkshow and some memmo" about the Lost in Translation at Senayan City with my-Brother'Bat!!! HUAHAA..

Huaaaahhhhh..... I'm done for my-Half Job" today >>>>apparently in 1 hour later I still have to go for another place to do the show! ^-^
Ha Ha Ha!! Lativi's talkshow was so silly; but it's fun enough tough; cause it still has a message to spread- heheheh... Well, the quest' is about Imlek tough-hmm...and also bout Discrimination around SARA " thing'--according to Mimiii-who..got this Tionghoa Japanese Javanese' blood here...=] hoho. so it was quite fine kok * ^^
Ric! well well; your lil' bat sista was fell to sleep at 3.15 am in-the-morning nich!!!!! =( huuu... sorry; its was because there's this Hectic things I've got to finished and Fixed! hahaha... *I'll let you know later when U call me okie?!*
Well, I remembered Our last picture I got here ^^ Ouuuuccchhh!! I looovvveeee 'em so...Much! *hugs*
Looking at them just make me cheer-up again tau ga! So what we did last night; when We got that "Lost in Translation" in a couple of hours (or..minutes yach??) at Senayan City; Walking round and' round till I almost got my-Headache haha..; I guess the picture made a Cure' for it =) yumm'... =D



=============================================
Oke! Pheww---- Now I have to be ready again for La Piazza in 45 minutes ^^' Gotta go-Gotta go...!!

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

...haeii!! so how's today? :p lucuu yah Talk Shownya?.. hik hik :( aku ngak bisa nonton.. hik hik. hik hik. Tadi rencana mau nonton tapi meetingku blom seleseeeee. GRRR. Arghhh!! sial tau ga masa meetingnya aja dari jam 9 sampe jam 11.30 sih?! cmn bahas tentang acara buat tgl 26 itu lagi.. huuu.. sorrrwieee yahh.. brother-bats cannot see you live on air! :p

...*I'll let you know later when U call me okie?!* .. wooooh tentang apa tuhh?? ho ho. looks like interesting topic tuh..Hectic things to finish and fix?! :P emmm... I'll call you later on yah Gis? is it ok?.. maleman, well, in case lil-sis blom bobo?:p Kalo ntar dah kemaleman then I'll call you first thing tomorrow morning!

Okie okie.. gotta go! brother bats is going to watch Andrea Bocelli's Concert dulu nih soalnya..daghhh!