Playa'


Monday, January 7, 2008

Getting through on a photo-shoot & chatzzz & meeting &...Really had to decided ny deal"!! *ugghh...*

A day of full...posing" day! ha ha.. I'm just having my-chance' to open my laptop and all.. Pffiiuuuhhhh... Got a meeting with a group of TV program; and we talked about what's the content n commitment n all that 'I-know-what-it-is-about-dealing-with-the-reality'. *God-i don't like to confess.*
Finally slowly I had to release (a bit' sich..) my-very idealistic" point of view. so I really have to deal with other people from another main job of mine.. Okay..Okay... Enough bout the deal-story time. Anyway; before I did the meeting, I had this photoshoot with Senopati Media group. *aaawww--thanks for the dress & accessories & shoes that I've got!!! huwaaa... They really gave it to me! ^o^*
They also interviewed me. I had a fun-time there! Cause they made me comfortable with all stuffs; people;and othersss. Well I had a tiny Lil' flicka' here-for I've been answering the Questions. Looks like I'm getting more...knowing about what am I talking or want to answer about'. It feels good to be more mature and speaking of reality" hi hi..silly.. =p Thanks All! ^-^
=============================
Oh!! Tomorrow's photo shoot for KARMA! yippiii..I can't wait to meet them; all crew. Well not all-like the shooting day but at least people who had a very 'major' act there; will be on the set! ^^ hummph---I'm sooo....excited for tomorrow; and I'm sure I'll be playing with my Insomnia again because of it. Too-excited. Ha.
Elvin called me after I was done everything..,and we talked about the Promo' for Karma on magazines. =) well I do hope everything will be okie.. =)
=============================

No comments: