Playa'


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hwuaaah.. Terrible Headache! ='(

Really..really hectic. Hoossh..' Apparently there won't be any speech-for Eric's Exhibition. We thought it'd be too..formal (like government-people always do) =p.
So we changed the speech' into comment-only. And- more job for me is; regarding to Eric's plan on publishing his book of exhibition & photography, I have to write some 'Forewords' about how or why or hope for my bat's blothel =p Heeeh??--DeadLine pula!!! I only got 2 days left. Gosh..catch for some inspiration now..
>> Beside that; there's still more things on deadline. We did technical-meeting yesterday after-show; talked about my concept for photo shooting; targets, point of view, and stuffs.. Ughh I had this terrible headache and it even got worse by the dawn; *of course it is, I'm not sleeping at all heuuu..*

I'm a bit nervous. yep. nervous of many things here in mind. Let's see... heading up for the next-project, anything for the good reason of the future., he...it created some 'weirdo' feelings on me. ^^ Hope for the best; prepare for the worst. That's what my teacher had ever told me. ^^
=========================================

*owh--almost forgot. Mbak Amy sent me these photos (the other one I've posted on the side bar^^) this morning. Didn't realized that it has been out on the magz already. hi hi...*
.Captured by 'Marsio'.

No comments: