Playa'


Friday, February 8, 2008

Kiong-Hee..... Rat's Year Arissseee... :)

"Happy Chinese New Year Dear All...!!! -Gong Xi fat Choi!- ^o^"
============================
=================
~Kiong hee..Kiong hee; Angpao Na Lai.??~ yeap that's what I always been saying to everybody today; well pretty-much hoping that I'll get it'- bwahahaahaa... Mimiii..
I spent most of the day on chatting with mom today. I met my grandma' for wished her a 'kiong-hee', and as usual she made us Misoa & Babi Kecap' ^^- Yummy... A hope for a Live Long and Prosperity ..=)
>> Then we're carry on our chat again. As today's one of our 40 days-on fasting- for Paskah, so I choose to control my emotion more. Hope for the best to be wise & stable..hi hi.
We talked about all those job things.., all the meetings that we've had.., also all those payment' thing. *which quite made me remembering back about my stress & anemia things; ha.* We discussed about reality here, there, everywhere.., even we did have a small argue' back there. =)
Since there's only two of us here-brother has moved to the new house; this Lil' house turned a bit silence.. he.. Used to hear my brother's silly-jokes everyday ^^
Anyways.., today is a social-reality life. I have friends (and my close friends) chatted with me about life. Interesting; cause they teach me on how to face the rough-life with a strong heart. I'm facing 'them too here.
Just to remind myself that I'm not alone, me & my family are not alone on facing this chaotic' rough-life.. he... =)

No comments: