Playa'


Monday, February 11, 2008

Back again--after stayed alive for 24 hours yesterday!! hoaaa..

--Hmm...-- Write this' in the mid-of my shoot day =) >>> Phew... Yesterday I was totally having my day off! after 24 hours Total-awake and worked. Huah! ^^ ha ha.. We finished our Photo-folio' session at Eric's factory. It became a studio there ^o^ -->Yippiiee....
It was from 9 am to the next 9 am on the next day! We finito the shoot at almost 3 am; then I have to run to one of our TV-station at 3.30 >>> and started on air at 5. Finished; I was reached home at 6; well I didn't feel sleepy at all so I reached my car then Goooo to church. (owh--hey-I'm trying to be a nice girl here!! he he =p)
===========================
Hi hi... I did feel sleepy during the mass. I was hurting myself back then to stayed-alive! ^^ heuuuu.....*
The only thing that I remembered is; I was fell asleep after reached home at about 9.30 am. Huaaammmhh...... It was yummy---before my bat's brother called me at 1 pm- he asked bout' his book. =)
=======================================

So.... Now I'm enjoying myself looking at the pictures that we've shoot last day. And waiting for the photo-shoot to start!! Bubye ^v^--

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Lil-sistahhh!! :D:D:D.. huahhh.. been fun shoot yah yah?.. :p.. hehehe.. coba you didn't have to go to RCTI.. wuahhh!!! ga kelar kelar tuh fotonya.. =)) bisa ampe siang lagi kan yah?!
hahhha

So.. anyways, nanti malam.. jam 8! BJORK yahh!! hihi c u there! going to be fun fun concert i bet! BJORK! huahauhuooohoho..

Dah ah.. wes ellol aku-ne.. hahah
gotta go-go go..-di-dio.. :p

God bless you Gis!! :)