Playa'


Wednesday, February 13, 2008


>>>Now Playing : "All Bjork's album"--addicted once again--

God. It was awesomeee.. ^o^ I watched her concert. Bjork!! Oowh--- I've been waiting for such a long time for her to come!! Ha ha.. I'm playing her songs over and over again since then =D hi hi...
===================================
For Indonesia--Jakarta; It was good. Great lighting!! I just stared at her as I watched the lights playing round-and round! aaaawwww..-So good!! Although she was sing for about 10 songs only.. Quite-Fast..but still not enough for the most of us (including me^^)
Oh-But I'm so happy cause she sang 'Pagan Poetry' & 'Joga' there!!! he he he...
I was hoping she would sing us her 'Isobel'.., but it didn't exist' till the end of the show. =(
But; after all! I'm satisfied of her concert today!! *well for myself-I don't really like being at any concert,though..=p Cause yesss it is too crowded.* But for Bjork I knew she was different, unique and weirdo kinda people-so... I was hoping there won't be too many people coming.. >> he he.. Wrong. Right after the show was about to start; I realized that lots n lots n lots of people are coming through!!! =O hahahaaa....
===================================================================
~~COOL =)

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Haeii!! Bjork was great yahh!?! heheh. and we had quite a fun relaxing time juga yah Gis? meski your bro here got a bit blank that day. but it's healed by Bjork! HEHEHE :D

eh2 Gis.. send me that ISOBEL song dong? pliss.. :p ahaha.

Phew, so tired now..just back from Menteng! GRRR. tiap hari pulang malemm hik hik.. sampe baru sempet nulis2 update2 blog, facebook, etc lah. hahah.

Anyways, sampe jumpa bsok yah!:p haha.. terserah sih, I'm going to be home definitely by night.. going to hv a party! hihi. and and and. 60 minutes to go to my b'day haha..okie okie. c u yahH!! daghhh!