Playa'


Sunday, November 4, 2007

^-^ Fully---Minds' drive... (and I'm carrying them -on Till' this morning! -wekh-)

==Hwellll^^' I guess my tittle has tell everything.. he.. Yup..! I'm heading-up with so..much things inside my head since yesterday--! aha ha.. Good Mind's processing..^.^==
  • >> playing >>>" KT Tunstall's new album-all-"
  • >>>" Bobby McFerrin -Bang!-Zoom-"
====================================================
Uh-huh.. I'm still listening to-them' rite now., I like KT; tough--she's cool, plus; she made a Note-on her own character'-- and..... Bobby McFerrin! hi hi.. Finally I found him on my download-search list yesterday ^^, cause each time I get myself to browse, I gotta know' which- genres are-they-on' =) [well, he's an acapella-jazz musicians]. He used mouth or acoustic-guitar or anykinda''things to used as a player. ha ha.. which is good on his result! ^-^

And.... There's still one other tune which 'Vewiie..vewwwy interestink'!!' Nobody could reach the'song' unless they wonna' pay me first! huahahaaaa... *EviL-!*
  • >>>" Lil' Bat' sisss..hummin!* -Kikkkuuuu-chan OST-"
oh Noooooo...... It's Mine! huhuhihihahaa.. Eric did that' to his Lil' sista'! errr.. But I was satisfied enough^^' cos Mommie at First/ didn't even realized that it really is My-Voice out-there..!!! ha ha ha... =)) I keep-on yelling the *kikkuuu- kikkkkkuuuu...hihiii.. kikkuu-- 'KiKKuuuu!!'
[lah... emang dasar..cah' gemblung..-^^]
------HaH.. at last..,I keep on searching and reading 'Music's History' on my WiKiiii-net.! Plus; I read on my Vogue-Aussie bout' some feature articles which said the Great-Great-Bizarre- top of my mind's topic as well; *Controversial of the real' Haute`Couture // Glamour- back then & now since the 'Father of Haute`Couture dress; Christian Dior'* >>and>> *The A List- How are these 'Riches'sss' celebrity [read: Kiddo'] handle their life with the 'understanding' to value on Money. Evolution of the last Aristocrats became the Aristokids; [read: we love Paris Hilton's -rules..!]

ha.. gotcha'.. The article was saying all the very honest-thing* about that' United state's Celebrities there... ^-^ . Oooh laa laaaa.. It was so Good to read it! =p

No comments: