Playa'


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

----What..a...."wavy (up n down-*ekkk*) Life......^-^----

...Fiiuuhh... Yeah; 'what a' real....Life it is!!! ^.^ ha ha. For how long it's been since then* (the day I left my daily-journalzzz"..Aha! it was 30 minutes before the Fashion show start!-I was in hurry that' time-)... Yuph! Been 3 days;then..=)

>>> Phew; it's been entirely "whole..tiring' days! hik.. They got me in some busy-busy-days..., Workin' out with my minds-up; and the greatest of 'em all....-My Mobile-ing time...!! AAAAA......
It is true what the-Oldies'' people said about Living the life-up. hi hi.. ups* I mean; 'The more we grew-up, The more problems we had' ^^ yeap. True. Weww... Let's see some of them' on my-version' ha. >>>

These are just some of them' loch yaa! 'I'm not gonna write 'em all,tough. he he..*MaLuuu*.
Starting from my-Car! huhuuu T_T...so sad.. My car-it's been 5 years since he" accompanied us from back then till' the working progress. Hmm... and..yes he's now gettin' old (bwahahaa..), car-service' said to us that; It is an automatic-set up' for all.. European cars. Especially for ^matic' drive^,Peugeot. Hik.. unfortunately he couldn't made everything work-anymore;..so... yeah..It has to be replaced' (Noooo....=('')
Quiet-difficult for me tough; cos' it's been with us since my very first 'Modeling-period'. But what more could we do?? So! It's been tiring-days without my-car, while the Jobs' are awaited still. Huaaaa.... DiLLeMa'.... hik hik hik... hi hi.. Thank God it's pretty cool' now.. Still No-New car but; yeah; helps are around us.. (that's why I keep on saying Thank God he he..)
Ah! and then; there's more. -One only^-^-
It's some' process of me--preparing myself to be a real"independent human now. Mom's having more...social activities and manage-act' now; Plus! She's getting Older! huahahaaa... So these are the days where mom and my brother' and me' for sure- get our self on Learning process. Upgrade-all babies' mood- it's what mom said. ^-^ and yes--I am learning. hi hi..


Uph! That's all-for tonight's News; =D I gotta get my-sleep'; tomorrow's at 06.00 am!!! wah- Terrific. rehearse from that' very morning??! huaaahhhmmm.... *feel sleepy for sure..*
Okie.. Batz-Girl's sending off now...!!! see ya! ^.^

No comments: