Playa'


Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Uh...shud't* (??...what can I say? hufff'... Eric's Funny-story.., massage.., couples of 'Worrying//bad'a'bit'-news..; what else???)-

  • >>>"Sarah Mclachlan'>>>'all Songs"
  • >>>"Eva Cassidy'>>> Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
  • >>>"Nouvelle Vague'>>> Dancing With Myself "
  • Currently: "Blue -sarah mclachlan- (A Tribute to Joni Mitchell)"
============================================================

hmm.. Eva Cassidy.. I always love "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" -whoever the singer' is; I will always paid my attention to it. The song is so...inspiring. Very touchy.., and ever since I heard Eva sang this 'song', mmm.... as if we could feel there's a Hope in its' lyrics. Rhyme.*.. >>>well at least she's accompanying me (I replaying the song' again and againnn) while I had my rest-day..today. Ha! Yepp--Rest; Ahahaa.. actually since last night (Ups-yesterday nite'-already); I had this 'Unwell' kind of feeling on my body. It feels not so delicious' *hwiieee..*
! In short; I was 'Gone right after I reached on my bed last nite' ^^. I just fell asleep (surprisingly- i still had my tiny lil' energy to typed my messages to my friends & had one' short phonecall'!! ~/hm...lets see...They were..^Eric, Sunny, Vin..,& Bebbii^! )
===I remember nothing after that'..^^. Then I woke up at 8.45 in the morning, which was a bit' odd for me cos' usually when I had my sleeping-time earlier; I'd always wake up early too-the next morning. !uh-huh. Exactly that's mean I feel unwell for the day! =p===
I spent my day having my-conversation with Yuiii^^ whoaa I lend her my Dorama-Japan"s dvds; I knew she'd like to watch pop-romantic stories" hi hi hi...^-^! -we had our Re-schedule date as well; & yeah as usual, there' re new-jobs.., postponed 'job, reschedule earlier..and stuffs..bla..blaa..blaaa..* We waited for momz to came home n' then after she's joining us, we chatted more (well of course more concerned' in jobs). ---I guess we're finished at about' 3 pm -upwards- then I sent my self-off,soon after Yui was ready to go home^^. And I had my eyes laid-on-my book. he... *soon I realized that I haven't had my Lunch!! oh my... naughty-me..=p
>But I finally had my 'Kaldu Iga Sapi' kok..^^ Ouuwwh so-yummy!!< =========================================================== >>> Now-Playing:"River" by -Sarah Mclachlan; Joni Mithell & James Taylor>>>

And....... at 9 pm I just had my- massage- time! =) I don't really like massage too much unless I really have to.. still it related to my job, tough.. ^.^.
I was chatting-up" with my batz'brother before it. He sent me the New-"KiKKuuuu-sound" which already had an upgrade =D! it became short bit' hey' it really gets more..Cute!! ^^^^ aaaaawwwwweee!! huahahaaa... Love it! Oh! Eric told me 'one story bout' something-related to my 'kikkuu' voice- at his school. when he & his friends were doing a rehearsal for 'Republik Bagong'. Top-secret aaiight' Ric??!! huahahaaa..
it was sooo....Funny! I couldn't help myself not to laugh-but- o ow..hi hi hi... (looks like I had a' demand; isn't it Ric?! hee..)
>>well, no-longer than that I was in my massaging-time. and I have 'this tiny bad-news. (I choose to keep it as my mystery..*) well maybe it's not that' bad; but, 'kinda' worrying-me. *take-a deep breath*..

Next I received a message frm Eric; and he told me He was on massage-also!! ha ha.. YouuuSillyyyouuu!!^=^. we didn't do our IM-ing anymore-cos' his CODIPRON' med- has had him successfully-fallen Asleep!! Yiipppiiiiieee!!! FiNaLeee'.... something got my Luphly brooo' down & sleep earlier!!! hi hi hi.. I'm so vewy vewy Happy loh..I meant it! ^-^!!

=====hwelll... Finally; I re-connect-ed my network, re-read my sources...and, fixing some of details I gotta know... and they' do leave me in such a thinker' mood againnn!! aarrrggghhh.!
but I gotta rest-now.; promised' tomorrow I'll get my solutions update^. Okie-dokie..- Mimi's sending off now- see...me! (!?Me??..ha ha..)=====

---Matta-nee^-^!

No comments: