Playa'


Friday, November 2, 2007

My -Job's Virusss were Come-outta' Day--- T_T--- huuu..eerrrr..

Hufff--Regarding on my Last-day's Journal; the part when I said 'I did my job-well-, and part' on saying-Happy day"on work" ^-^--
they--too--are one part"of my reason why I didn't write mine-journale Yesterday!* =) ha !
===well; it seems like everyone around me -yesterday- have had a BeYooutiFuL" day and even Night..! ^^ kemarin yang pas acara Konsernya Beyonce' ituuu lhooo.. Wew; I read my bat'zBro" Daily-News" last nite; and I can surely tell-myself that He Sounds Vewie-vewwiee' Happy...!! ^.^ (yaaaeeeiiyy---hepi hepppiiii for you too Kikku-chan; seru plus kewLennn fotonya!!). Uh-huh. That was them. But not for me, tough'. ^Weeeellllll..., Just like I was saying before; Life's not as-easy or simple or settle-as we could Imagine. =) ha haa. Apparently yesterday I had the 'Second-day' Photoshoot-day with DEWI Magazine*. I mean I did the session for Dewi Magz twice; both of them are for Fashion-Pages (article); but one for The-Wedding' session, with mbak Sari as stylist; & the Other one's for Couture' session with Elvara as the other stylist. It is usual for fashion&lifestyle magazines to have 'more than one' stylist..(Ya iyaaaLaaah Mimiii--kan halaman fashion gak cuma satoe doank"!! errr..) ^^!===

~~~Okie. 'pissed-off' things coming; anything could happen; and... my turn was it'. >>> started from the very' morning lho*...^^ hihihi. ehm.., This 'stylist' is famously known to all models as a person' who like to pretend herself-Exclusive fash-editor. I don't want to mention her background or//any kinda' sources; & besides I don't wanna know either sich..=) *except her name cos' I've written it =p*. Yep. The days before, she booked me for photo shoot in 'sudden". Luckily; I still have time. Nah; I've to standby at 08.30 am. Then we waited for her to come. We're expecting for Make-up Team-Hair stylist, but none of them were there. *rencana fotonya kita ber-lima*. wow..Great..., I thought it was my-mistake' for being too-diligence'. Padahal jelas^ banget dia telp sampai 2 kali konfirmasi. God!! rrrrggh..; ^0^ >>> Ini dia nich yang sometimes make me feel *sick of my own country. This is all just a common' mentally-disease of lots of us.<<< -> Make up artists' team arrived at 10.10-ish'- which was almost 2 hours Late.
-> at least there're makeup'art. Then the stylist arrived for about 30 minutes later. (bringing the concept of our Make-up)
-> Then she just told us about the Location; which! was really surprised-us.and. it is far.
-> She started to feel worry, cos time has shown 12.20 already. *and....! for the Memo's Sake; her reason was: DON'T BE LATE FINISHING THE SESS-, CAUSE' SHE HAS TO GO TO BEYONCE'S CONCERT AT 7 PM!!! --well..at least we'll finish earlier^^, thx Beyonce`!he^^--
-> Tempatnya di Lebak Bulus; Jauhnyaaa... Traffic pula; and the Place was Damn-Hot! Hhuffff... sabarrrr....sabarrr....
-> The worst of all is: "Unprofessional and very ineffective". We (models) still have to wait for the crew' to setting-up the props'. Plus! Againnn..we have to wait for a ^Gun-Smoke^ machine. Ha Ha Ha... What a perfect Day--=p--

*Fashion'Black'Notes. Tell me; how the hell-are we going to manage' our Expression? `Besides; among all models, Mine was the winner for the day. Fully glitter, fake-Long&Creepy-nail, details w/ swarovski stick-on my eyebrow bone until my eyelid. oh my.. the glitters keep-on fall into my eyes =(`
The only thing-I remember did was, stay silence. haahh.. My nails were keeping me off-my-mobile. No longer than dat", a heavy-Rains came-up. ^yakh! bagusss..semakin lembab peLiket-lah kau' Nak..^
*whew.. Thank God it didn't affecting my expression at all. I dunno why but I can only save my Energy for the photo-session that day. Otherwise I'm sure I was fulfill-with my tears by then..*
***I still had one meeting after the photo-sess'; and after the First session' of meeting, I was very sure that I'm not going to pass' the Next-Topics". And It was Happened ! ha ha ha... ^-^..!!! ***

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

""~ kemarin yang pas acara Konsernya Beyonce' ituuu lhooo.. Wew; I read my bat'zBro" Daily-News" last nite; and I can surely tell-myself that He Sounds Vewie-vewwiee' Happy...!! ^.^~""

hihihi. yuppp! I'm happy~PY-D0-y! :d... whew, u should have come too my lil'batz-sis.:) "I'm a survivor..I'm a survivor...lalalala".. =))