Playa'


Friday, November 9, 2007

WoW! -KeewwwL'...I Just Wake Up without ALARM! Automatically-awake - ^-^'


*phew..! >> I really like this cover album-sheet' =). Looked vewy- Cool, aight?!* <<
==============================================

>>>Eh- I just received the Latest- news from my Mom from Bali. She said it's Beautiful there!!! wuaaahh... ^The Church -was she meant-^ --mm..and its near to the Beach! =)) .. so she'll gonna update me more news from Bali; well; she has to put-off the phone cause she needs to get-shower! ha ha ha..MOM!! >>>

And... yesss. (regarding to my-title ^^) I just woke up with-NO-alarm! hwoooh... *padahal' I planned to get-up at 9 am or some'..; but I forgot to set my-alarm before*.. hihi.. lets say it's my Lucky day; "means I'm not gonna be late for my Fitting-schedule at 11 am, tough-" ^-^'
------> Okie! First thing I did rite-after wake up was; 'Sms-ing' mbak Ass---he he.. I asked her to help-bring me 1 bottle (yep-one-b-o-t-t-l-e) of Mineral water'! and of course : Milk. but this time, my 'glass of milk isn't that usual-Big size of glass' anymore..=( hik.. what can I do..? I'm still suffering from my-bad bad disease will be- sich..* (still i'm not gonna write that down ^^'). Hm.. I've drank my-1-glass of water now. It's Time to get my Shower too! well at least I still can do things up-by myself aight'! ha ha...

No comments: