Playa'


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Very..Very... Loooonnnnngg.... My Fruendtz..!!!! T_T


"Uh-Huh".. Yeap. This...was... while I was doing a fashion show for Anne Avantie' at Semarang! ^yesterday kakak' Arik sent one of this photos thru' email..^^' hihii... Thanks a lot kak..!!
(well, despite the truth-that most of my Bridal//Kebaya show; are always being Couple with him! ha ha... *stage-hubby'!!! =p*)

====================================================

Oke.. Okieee!!! done for that. Owh my... God. It's been too-long' since I was writing this Daily News-here. Pheewww...." I guess I should say that since then; my-very Important Job' has becoming so...damn-busy! ha.. Well... I am now-getting confused, tough. ^-^'.. Dunno' how to explain all., but, anyways..; and After all--> since Bali' and stuffs catch-up, I've been learn so...much things. "well, too-much I guess.he he.. It's complicated. It's tough. It's Pain & hurt much-as well. But it's also Lovely...=)

Hmm... How am I goin to-start ya?!?.. eh hehehe..
But One-Thing that made my self proud', about my mommy.., my self^^, Yui-Chan as my manager as well- was " The connection; Relationship-between us all. and believe me; after those 3 weeks (I guess-), I feel like I'm getting more mature; and slowly got myself in a Cool-attitude /plus!/point of view to Think; and made a Decision."
>>> besides; these busy-bee' days were suddenly took me & put me on a different responsibility-tough. I am Preparing all my schedule-and stuffs by Myself!! he he he... Yiipppiii---I'm happy cos' although sometimes I made some mistakes;
which mostly because of my-Emo' =p; but everything goes well again.. and fixed-up! ^o^
-----------------------------
> I Learned bout' how Experiences-are the best Power" if you want to looked-Professional.
> How to Manage things' by myself- but still, being compromised with others.
> Learned to Focused-on my Priority' during work-time'. Don't get involved" too-much., cos' everybody got their own 'duty'.
==================================================================
See? That's exactly why now I kinda' feel some changes in me' ^^
well..I'm at Semarang (show Ave Bridal) and I have to go back to Jakarta in 5 hours-to-go... hi hi... wish Mimi luck today!!

:work..work.. Hwaaa... Time- for another Busy-Bee" days..!!! =D:
Oh-Ya!! Mii's got Sick loch... heuuuu.. hik. but I hope it won't get worse.... *I do- shooo-ing'* all time =(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THT problem.. Been a long time too; since a long-days ago the 'disease' came and greet me--^-^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Wuahhh.. baru nongol lagi nih daily'news nya.. :D been busy busy yahh.

Phewhh. I just just finished my Exam nih Gis! baru aja. masi di school skrg at the computer lab. :D

Istirahat yah.. Don't get it worse.. :D
errr..bout' our chit'ing'chat next week, ntar ku kabarain secepetnya.. Kemaren mas Alex, lagi sibuk ngurusin konser di Jogja jadi blom kasi jawaban.. Okie.. c u!