Playa'


Friday, November 9, 2007

Heavy day (+night!) last and Today's-Night--- =((

====Phfffuuuhhh..!! oouuu... =( what could I say more ya...?? it's been such a long-heavy day" since yesterday. *ouch-but NO-Only Me--Eric's too! wach he's been suffering on 'fever'! hoaa... he told me so-*
} well mine 's just a bit complicated actually... It' had me worried" and then (yep!) got me my-Anemia. huuhh... hik hik... been such-a headache since the very' morning I woke-up.
T_T. Oh---->> Moms go to Bali this' afternoon; (she's there now =D). and.....it means I'm working-out the rest- myself' hehehe... but it's Zero, tough.^^' Me and Yui-chan will catchup" after all.. =p ---But again; I still have to fix things up, and preparing for a couple-songs to-sing there at bali (oh noooo...?!?). >> It is from Civita, the reason we go there is to 'spead the neeewwwss' to youth-people there (focused on Catholics & Christians first). There I'm going to meet all 'Pope' too ^=^.. hmm.. but after all; mommy's gonna *update me first to discuss what to' bring and stuffs as well... Me & Yui will go on Saturday Night, at 18.50 pm. Ha!

===| Oh!! and also; after I go back to Jakarta; I'm gonna go to kak' Ila's Wedding @ Kinara-Rest' on Kemang. (I've promise her I'm gonna be there at her Wed' Anniversary-rite after I reached Jakarta,hihihi..)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>O
h My God!! I really have to sleep!!! catching-up" tomorrow!!! Hosh...<

No comments: