Playa'


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

KiiiKKuuuuu--!! Hieeey.. I did my job-well..I did my notes+scratchy'write-well... I did my own*newspages*-well....and.. I did my Mood--well...today!!!

^-^!! yup yup yup yup yup!!!! hihihiiii.. I called' my day today as "well"; mm.. why not Good day'? /or Happiii'-day??---> eheee... Simply it's because I haven't passed' this Whole-day for 24 hours Laaah... =p ha ha... It's still 08.35 pm ; and I still have many things to work-for (including get-myself Online to chat' with Lauraaa) hihii.. she's one of my mate' model ^^
O..la laa... Momz woke me up this morning (I thought I was so late or what' but then.....)-just to telling' me that I appeared on DEWI Magazine* today! huhahaaa.. funny. I didn't realized that it was being Published-since today ^^
whoooaa Me and Karenina were on the Pose! hi hii..

(eeeh..it's not that' DEWI cover loh ya., its mine-file'!)



>>> Truly the Cover was GOOD! i'm not trying to be a 'narcist' lhooo.. But it was really cool; I dare say. It was bright white--clean, with our Medium-pose" back then I remembered. =p <<< ~Tricky" ^^, if people see the ' Angelic-faces' Line-up there; or people would mostly say -that's Beautiful! //owh, or even Pretty... ; Thanks Guys! But If I Tell Ya'll-- about what was Exactly happened there-- "0"-- aaaaaaaaggghh... Lots of energy+ hard-work there'! huahahaaa... ~~???~~
Ridiculous! uh-huh.. Yeaph-- hihihiii I keep on laughing' niiich..=D.. Well actually that was,
==>> We were doin' the Very Weirdo' Pose ever!!! >> Karenina and Me; we've to stick' together like a Lover, Nina has to laid her head to my back; while Me have to tried to put mine"- above her head;gitu.. And the silly' thing is => Cos' I'm a bit taller than Nina; so I have to Lower my-knee as short as I could reached!!! ^=^! OhMiGod-- Me and Nina was just keepin' the giggles' out together-- hihihiii... LuTuuuu...
>the gross' and Yucky' thing is that, Our position, as if we're doing a steady-get-set" to *poop*! EEEEWWWW!! hahahahaaa<

^ And... today I had a Photosession againnn in Femina-Building studio; DEWI magz- in "Fashion-Pages" with Sari. (different stylish today) We did a 'Wedding-photoshoot' for special wedding edition. Hmm.. Yummy. and I did it with Laura and Sigi! wuaah.. seruu. Sigi has done first; and the rest-was just Me and Lau'Lauuu to go =). We're on the same age; and..not much differences we could almost found, that's why in Modeling; she's one of my mates for sure..together with Renata' too ^^, Ouuuuuwwh! We're also make plan to meet up on Saturday =). [well..that's the only day we have' so far] he he...
Okie then!! Gonna run for the next thing-up-now! catch this' later...

No comments: