Playa'


Monday, October 22, 2007

===I'm DeadLy - Exploded===...hmm...

I'm exploded this morning. i did-really-over"Outta Load'of my mind. I'mOverrrLooaaadddd. =((

why?? >> it was may because of too-tired of yesterdayzz..at Medan. We're having this "screwed-EO" Gosh..nope.Gross.! There were several people who just wanna be look-a like' a Hard worker or the Professional organize.'
Belum lagi added- with 'the Hotel incident'; which telling us dat' the payment is on Personal- Account'. Ha.! what ' the Hell was that???!
After some" argues' and stuffs; we're up to bed. But! againnn I said, it was truly' wrong from the start.---> Room?? oh.My.GOD... They didn't even have *keset-buat air di kamar mandi!!!!* and did not even have a Remote TV.! Geeezz.... (and plus bonus point; Plug-in for charger n' stuffs only works on the Bathroom.)

-----------Okie.. enough of that. as long as they did all-administrations' well it still be ok. Cos' "the Chaotic" was not interrupt-ing our show yesterday. =) I'm just tryin' to be professional for my job.------------ Goin' home- time. we're standby and waited for the aircraft to fly. At waiting gate. Unfortunately; nature decided to take a bit' role".. Rain --fell down & we've to wait. No- space for us to sit; so... yea.. we're standing--for almost 2,5 hours. With our much n' much- stuffs *!
>>another bad'; it was my bad day; how bad?? BAD << {ok then; flight-probz' was over- too..}

=======
for once in my-life I never did such things' like tis' before. cause I thought I was strong enough to go-on my own. Well, all this time i always felt that some" friends of mine-are only stay close//or even kinda nice' to me for such reason. cheesy reason. I dunno when do I have started this but I only remember that since that' I've started to keep silent. But there is this' friend of mine; and I saw her-as my step sister (yup she's faraway..senior from me) I learned things frm her as well. But I was stopped--since yesterday. I thought she understands that 'Change, is really a nature'. But sorry to say; nope. I know, Idealism is good--but for some reason and even if we still live in this kinda' World it still needs a flexibility..! I knew exactly that she wants me to be like her, to be as smart intelligent passionate as her. but that doesn't mean my-whole mind have to change exactly-same like her; rite??! and it doesn't mean dat She's free to drive your mind whatever she want eh-??

>>>
hhh.. kalo di-inget jadi malah bikin keselll lagi... X{ I just can't stand if she keeps treat-me as some 'cheeky' small kids who didn't know anything as much as her experience..! I was fed-up. *how can you stand-when that" someone you've ever looked-up to; keep saying you're still a kid-you don't know anything yet- and keep Mocking' you once,twice,triple time,and on and on and On?!!!!!!! <<<
---I keep silent. till I reached home. and Screwed. and this morning, as my head's getting hurt and my stomach as well; I'm DEADLY EXPLODED. scream. crying. I swear I never cried like this bfore. My eyes got Bloody hell Swollen. (at least mom n' yuii n' me-are laughing..) it was really hurt. when you know that you're a person who liked to keep things" alone behind your mind and private thing. You wanted to scream; but you know you can't. That's Hurt.for sure.

No comments: