Playa'


Monday, October 8, 2007

God; I really ammm-a-BatGirL"!!

OhMiGod! I cannot believe its 02.17 already!!! whaaa... and I still alive!?! hihihi.. Just finished chit-chattin' with my-LuophLy brotherrr!!! *Who-else if thats not-ERIC!!* ghahahaaa.. We're talked about everything; from serious-till' the very Unserious- topicz as well!^-^
Wait.;I'm not gonna wrote this lho sebelumnya.; Uugggh see, i'm error-ing' lagiii... ha ha.. I guess tis' time i'm Error becuse today was Lovely-day! (I can't Believe i was Singing out loud at church!! 8 songs!)!! Whatever. The Point Is: Lotta' miracles happened today. Started from my Voice that-i haven't used-for soo looong..ago,-and its coming back!! *its beeecooss I finally found 'the Composer//Organist/musicians' yang Suitable +talented+easy to workin'songsOut for* hmm..
>I felt Confidence of myOwn td.. (proof:i danced while i sang Quando Quando Quando!!)
>All my closest colleguess are comin there at church and watched and supported and SMiLe!
>Eric--suddenly appearred and; shooted-me with his CameraVideo. Shuudt*! While I sang the part "Aku Malu..aku maluu.." things!! Whaaaakakakakakaaa...ERIC!!!-Youuu'Naughtttty-Youuuu!! didnt tell me that you wuld come and see me; it was a"Prepared Plan" surprise between Eric and Momz. Awas ya kalian.! hihiiii
>Mas Katon Bagaskara juga said Out Loud- kalau dia mau bikin album Rohani; and he wants me to do Duets with him..; Duets??? wooow mauuuu!!! MyGod terharuuu.. =p
>I did it too--Berhasil menarik para Romo buat joged when i sang the final song; KOPI DANGDUT'
Wuahhh pokoknya I feel alive today =)); one reason that will always be the first to me-is "The time when I saw the audiences faces Smile/laugh/enjoy/sing"!!hihihiii..

I always see Singing is one of art work as well.,and for me its an other way-to express myMood.--usually I used to Humming by myself at room, or bathroom he he-- Ouuww still need lots of fixing-things; cos i never trained my voice even thou' i've known dat' mine's SopraN-1" gituuu.. Thank God for helped me.. ^-^
Yah, tapi ada juga yang rada" menurunkan my-point-ofGoodMood. Guess--
yup! as usual..; The Crowd.
Giiilllaaaaa yaaaa Rame buangett sih hari iniii???!!! I went to two Mall for watching movie and buy some books//magz. Huuuhhh.. They left-me got my Headache again. x(|
males banget sich-- everyone's out today; cos its Sunday and after Fasting plus its the last week of Puasa". Drop-Dead-crowded-people there.

Humm.. well; after all- me and mas Tommy (the Composer) are planning to go for mooorrree practise on Lebaran Day--cos its cool; nobody's interupting and me? No Jobz for Sure ^o^!hoho.. We planned bout' preparing for Christmas;singing couples of songs and More Concern to sing Ave Maria. mmm...yummy.. can't wait to do. Well...well.. all that happens today makes me fell more gratefull-being human.Mimii maksudnya.; hehee..I DO-being myself today. Totally enjoying myself.
Then it makes me Remember once my Mom said; 'when you got the Talents in you; whoaa its gonna be complicated. but you have to learn to manage-'em;cos they're goin tobe ur way-of-moodExpression-and accompany you, or even could Lead you to find your passion or/profession'
Hmm.... It is true..--I guess.. ^-^

No comments: