Playa'


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PHoto'Flash--Beauty Page" aaannd...I'mmm all...bee'Coming--a Shanghai Baby!!! =D

Yep..Yeph..!! I really am...aaa Shanghai-Noon" baby girl!! huahahaa... -weird; eh..??!-
(How coMe? How coMe??!) >>> Well; Bee'Cauuussseee... I had a photoshoot for Rias Magazine' this- morning.^-^! It was for a Beauty-Pages. <<< =((..huu.. hiks... Pity'.., cos' I forgot to bring my Camera-there..hik.. Too-bad No-Proof for it...... T_T..

Yuppphh!!! Just had my shower- done now!. and..Owh!!--Almost forgot. Last nite; i had my 'Lambung-system' screwed anymore.hhh.. It was all in Sudden' and just like usual; I just stopped-all my things (suddenly as well), then I forced my eyes to remain-closed..I stopped & sleep like a 'Statue-Pose' hegh.. --*It's always been like that- there's nothing I can do If the Ache' start to surprise-me..,sooo..the best I culd' do is just find a place//or room to sleep; while I left-all things-remain still. huff..;Pretty scary eh..??..

Huaaaffff!!!!... well th'Point is A-m-i-e-n Cos' I woke up freshly-on my bed! 'although my laptop-my books-my music-even my snacks" are still Laying-everywhereee... hi hi hi... =p. Then I had my shower and ready to go to Sugi Salon!
~~But the Bizzare'missing thing' is; I didn't kno that this Photo Session was already booked-n' re-booked n' re-booked again and again and againnn.. Ouwh...=(.. so sowriie mas Sony-- I really couldn't find a day before..heuuu.. So I just knew that this was a DeadLine-Act" photo sess!!!! huahahaha...~~

No comments: