Playa'


Tuesday, October 2, 2007


hohoho..Did you kno' where this picture has been taken at?? ini- inich yaaa.. di atas POHON KIARA namanya!! hahaha... Promise i'll show you the bigger size of the tree later okie? hihihiii.. It was actually bukan natang pohon; tapi itu Roots-nya!! Akarnya loch--hwaaa... I can say this is one-of-the greatest creature from God. ^-^
Akar2nya tinggi buangettth..plus, its Strong! real-strong.hebat yaaa...

well, i climbed that'roots' easily! hahaha.. Oom Hani (eric's uncle) said dat me; I-must be veewwy naughty when i was little kiddo' eheheheee.. =p Yup! damn-right om.! Mimi's soooo-naughty at that time; manjat pohon sana sini dan nggak mau turun sebelum Fall-down or " I met thru'eyes with Snake/worm n familiiii!! hiiiiiyyyy.... brrrr... pasti langsung konsentrasi pecah, unbalanced, and then i fell down to Ground till' i cried out loud. *x'((* hihihiii.. Funny to remember that; didn't expect dat it was verrrry Usefull for photofashion! hahahaa..
Nb: ini-nich! this picture-and my expression was still Cool enough, beecooosss it was before we got the 'accident' and me; still only had a scratches on my knee; Makannya masih asik asik ajhaaa,..hihihiiii..^-^

No comments: