Playa'


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Disbelief : from what I've Seen Today ^o^

Huhuuu...dududuu.. Mimi's Homeee'Lready now =)!

>> My God-- oh-I have to tuning' mySong which related to this'! hihiii.. <<

"Something's Missing--John Mayer" ^=^


----Ohohohoo॥ Yepp। First time when I arrived at CIVITA -camp-; I thought it (the view) was like okay, what would it be Like?? >>> and yess; Me and Momz drived thru'.. all those 'Earthy"becekk" Roads. It was lots of turns. Well; we went there startin' from 08.45 am-- through...some kinda' traffic. pff.. biasa.. Jakarta. Civita's location is in Cipayung; Which is " Far-Far'awaaayyy.. from my Auntie's house. T_T. huaaa...----


Well! We arrived to a Gate there's some "CIVITA" name-on it. and... After a few minutes momz chat' with mas Eddy. Then he asked us to see all-view. OhMyGod; I didn't even know// I'm sure The Others in Jakarta are haven't been here. Beeyootiifuull... Gila!! Luas keseluruhannya 3-hektar!! hahahaa.. Before; this camp was quite active--but only for 'Retret".Whooaa.. No worries, this was a real nature & safety place, there's this Big Trees; Almost like *Kebun Raya Bogor*>>MINI.. hihihihii
(I had some 'tiny bit' of 'em..*; and waaahh Eric! We've got something to explore more down-there ^-^)..
>>> umm.. after we've finished Misa' at one of their Chapel =); it was super duper simple I can tell.. but really is private and more solid; especially the target is for us-The Youth camp.
So! Me and Mom had some chattin' with some new friends.. First- we're all still sounded fresh, I shared my-part; Mom shared hers; and slowly finally the others get something like an Idea maybeee =p.
Nach..,after a while with all the shared-things; argue'; laughed a bit (lha wong orangnya td cm dikitt bgt jd cuma dikittt). And I really need to go...home. ^-^ Cause that would be my-own time to free..as a bird..*d'oh..; Gisca kenapaa siiy..*
Pas udh hampir slesai; tp masih ngobrol2 juga; Then..I started to felt like a bit' flying-- hmm....then I realized that I wasn't flying; but Me'who's got Sleepy-slank ! hwuahahahahhh.. Ternyata all I can do was just responded; " hmm.. Oh..Uh-huh.. ya-yaa. benerr bgt..Good then! " *Pheeww--then mami asked for permitted' cos we reallly have to go.. for HoMe -! hihi*

===Wah; ttg dewan committe; gitu. Indeed Pak Eddy will call Yuii and mom n' me immediately. Cos we actually have to meet-up and talk about the More" higher-than-the-higher" >> I meant More' Internal. More classified.., and More systematics + focus; Cos' These; should have more.. potential.===
-Couldn't agree more; Because= Cardinal and Gus Dur will supporting us komputer..and of course they're already Signed-for license; hati2..

No comments: