Playa'


Monday, October 15, 2007

05.00 o'clock in the Morning!!!!


My Gosh- I really cant sleep now. hahahaa. Its early in the morning now!!!!!! aaaaawwww--- Dawn-already >>and I'm listening Bjork//pagan poetry <<>>hmm. Actually; i'm still alive cos' bebiii's gonna go to Bali. Sad? No. ^-^ ha ha. he's only one day's away.. I'm just couldn't get my-eyes closed., besides i had enough sleep last night. AND!>>>well..well...well... Probably because all-things that happened the whole..day. =)

>>u-huh... I guess they're affecting-my sleepy mode.hihi. my emotions have been goin around n' around today. I can tell- Happy, Relieved, Worried, Laughing all time', down, bit of angry-ness, then Sad, plus;Afraid.- hhh.... pretty mixed-up' eh? ^^
nah! Thats Maybe what made my-resting-day won't start yet till now..huahahahaaaa...
But, i know myself,and This will not stop me from Cleaning project"tomorrow!huahahaaa...

Hmm... Knowing' life is more than 'idealism, or moneytalks only', it makes my blood turns upside-down. I remember what my Mom said to me bfore; for certain people (who has Idealsm mostly) communication is tough. I dare say Yes. gwaaahhhh... Plus i think about' our-changes of life needs-nowadays. Tough >>Tougher >>>Toughest. Pheeww== Lucky I had momz with me to teach me things. huwahhhh...

>>Best quote this day--Life's change all the time., and the best thing is; everybody change, together same like earth'..We change, and the best thing you can do is be Gratefull with everything you've got. Eplore more-workhard, and PRay.!!! ^o^ Life is all about Choices. Make your Attitude. Take the Risk. Stay in your Line. Then you'll ready to Face the World...
_Picture:>> "Back through th' Kiddie-hood" >> Agisca & Oshi >>with Eric's on beHind ^-^

No comments: