Playa'


Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Got news..Got plans....wooo..Lotta' things driven'up in my-Head!!!

Wow..superrr.. i just realize that today (yess its t'day-its already morning now!) I'm gonna have lotta' things to work-for the very next day.
yipppiii.. my mind's replacing my body which usually,i used *myPhysics* to go for Modellin'..
hmmm..oh! ByThaWay 'o' i'm listening John Mayer"Daughters" now, soo calming ^-^ and it boosts my minds up a bit'. (hellooo eric; if you're in the middle of Reading this; yiuuukk..I almost fell asleep td; but the song woke me up-plus I wanna pee') haha. I keep shuffle-ing my Itunes drtadi., gara2 networking nya O'On. *ups; sowriiee* but its true! I mean What in the HELL is Goin'on hereeee..???Hellows for Jakartaa..Whats happening there with ur Connectionnn i keep reload-reload-reload but still its 'Lemot'. huh. Not only my network; but my Voltage at house runs unstable; and the worst--my Provider Mobilephone. GOD-please-make-peace-that war-disaster*.
aah whatever--i guess i'm just gonna listen Jazz ajha deh.

>>Regarding my homeworks today; yup. Yuiii Chan called me & she explained about Katon B. who kept-calling me but i didn't hear a thing.arrrggh. Ternyata bikin albumnya jadi!! wahhh.. yummy..hihihiiii.; he wants to tell me about the Concept-which is kinda' Duets//Featuring. album. Its a Rohani(worship) album. =) So; Mom, Yui & me 're goin' to have a meeting with him at 7 PM in his Studio. Soalnya Desember udh harus diserahin ke records company -contoh lagunya & list artis2nya.-
>>But actually before Katon the Three' of us are planning to have our Private Meeting (well i guess its gonna bee'a'funnyjokes meetings haha). Its been 2 months since Yui work with us. lotz of struggle;but fine afterall...What i love about Yuii is; she's got that eager& curiousity to learn and she did it Fast! wew.. I can't believe she's getting stylish lately ^-^, and i dare say dat' She's Pretty! heheheheee.. *Yuii jangan Ge-eR yeee..,awas luuu*
nah; we're gonna talk bout' our next planning, whats best whats worst; things I had to workin'out more..and lotta' things lah pkoknya! each of us will be held 'an idea' =)
>>Then....talkin' bout the ideas; I-too had my own job. Sari-the stylish on DEWI magz- called me @ nite'. she's just coming from Milan. and she has a friend which now Working in IMG modelling agency. Mba Sari has been promoting me again n' again in front of 'em. So they are now waiting for my CD portfolios. Its a good change! Thanks to Sari cos' she's just promoting myName there. =O.. Deadline; Wednesday- i've to send the photos to gedung Femina. huwahh.. thats mean I will be busy preparing and also editing all-portfolios for sure. nggak tidur-ya nggak tidur deh..* but what i concern about is...my height..huhuuu..will mines got the high' enough to fulfill the new standard-for catwalk modelling there?? Its getting Rough-now.the standard. 175 cm. pheww.. i'm not sure if i reach that high'... haaaaaaa....

yah.. yang penting kan nyoba-betul bukan-??*bukaannn..* haha.. (domiii!!)
makannya i asked for Eric's help.again to burn all-my photos so that i can edit'em.. =)
Huahhmmmm... I think i'm gonna close my eyes for a sec-;.. I put my alarms on>>cause I still have to write the List for our meeting'commitee " nanti, hihihi...

No comments: