Playa'


Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Browsing and Source-innn' and Exchanging and Reading and ReSource n' again n' again' againnn..=)


A-Ha!-- wooh.. today my sense-of Sick'iess weather works well.. =). After suffered from my- cold-sweat plus 'Sore-fully bloath' stomach ache- Last night; I woke up with things in my head. plus-One of those things that keeps *tinkle-ing* in my head is 'some musical-Piano tune by classic pianists.^-^. hihi.. but it's good.. Would be Lovely-to listen for_
>>So! hari ini bener benerrrrr all about Searchinnn searchinnng for Classical-things*<< (at least they'd help me ignoring' my dizzy' headict" today ~) Eric called me;I'm sure he was inthemiddle of Lunchie' school time ^.^. He gave me Homework- d'oh.. You give me a hard headict--haha. Its hard for me to choose some of the photos; while although ~if it refers to me, Surely I'm gonna put all my Photos (only) there at Gallery!! huahahhaaa...~ Nope. Just kidding denk-Ric..=p; I'll let you kno' soon as possible" hihi.

Hosh.! Okie! ^=^ going to runnin' mine-business agaiinnn now..; catch-up *Minezz'Journalllaagaiinn* A.S.A.P
Matta-Nee!! ^-^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

uuuuhhhhh.... my "gisca-cute!! hihi :)) d'oh lucunyaaa. I luv looking at ur eyes there.. although your eyes looks tired but its still cute little eyes. hahah....

whew, bout' the photos, just have ur time to ponder bout'it first. There's no need in a hurry kok Gis.
*Sowrieee dhee.. I did give you a hard headache yahh? hardy-hard..:p Hmm, putting all ur photos will be goody! hihi.